everybodyhurtsyou everybodyhurtsyou 16-17, F 8 Answers Jul 22, 2011

hey dood, **** happens. you obviously didn't mean to make her cry, you love her and you wouldnt have posted this if not.<br />
just remember that your family and friends are the closest and dearest things you have. try and be tempered so you don't make her cry again. all that does is make you cry on the inside.<br />
so i believe in you to do right and go say sorry, no mother likes having their kids one up them.

Best Answer

Angry. My mother was/is the sort of person that would stand you at the foot of the stairs and scream at you, rip you to shreds,and then start crying as if you were the one who'd been doing the screaming.

Best Answer

Yeah when I was 14...and she walked away and prayed for me. She came back, laughed, and told me that one day I was going to have a little girl just like myself.<br />
I tried my best to make sure that didn't happen, but it did. I've got a daughter with all of the weird, mean, personality that I had as a teen.

Best Answer

Just remember that she carried you for 9 months and been in labour and gone through so much pain just to let you in this world

Best Answer

No my mother has no feelings .

Best Answer