If there is who you think is a pioneer , it's the seed already somewhere among majority's mind. What do you think ?
defiantmisfit defiantmisfit 36-40, F 5 Answers Feb 5 in Community

Majority wins is kind of like mob rule or 3 wolves and 2 sheep having a vote on what is for dinner.

Best Answer

We were made to believe so. The problem is who determines the majority.. and is very difficult to determine what is majority. There would be no need for a law and court proceedings if majority is to win.

but also difficult to grasp where ya trying to come from..

Best Answer

But also.. law and court was made by the majority or vote when they are signed.

Best Answer

hahaha... not really.. majority gets staged at that time.. and majority of the people, are illiterates anyway.. so it can take ages to educate them and make them vote knowledgeably... so they decided to make it a game.. and reason why you can see that there is no difference between a election and a football game..

Best Answer

are you talking about election or law and court ?

Best Answer

all of that, that got instituted or was supposed to be instituted by the so called majority. The question is whether we are in a democracy or an elected oligarchy.

Best Answer

Really, culture wins i give you Justin Beieber, damn you society!

Best Answer

No no no.. even society wins Justin Timberlake, have u heard about the petition ?

Best Answer

What about Gandhi? Not always. There are a few exceptions.

Best Answer

What about him ? In my mind people desperately need a figure to help them those time, so there was already "demand" before he came up..

Best Answer

When will demand ever cease? Has there ever been a time in history where the world wasn't going through something? Never.

Best Answer

I was projecting that "demand" for Gandhi is the seed. If i may give a simpler example, long ago you might get stoned to death for admitting of being gay, people even doubt and refuse themselves even when they feel something is different going inside them. It's a culture punishment.

Best Answer

As a matter of fact, in some countries that's still the norm. Anyway, if I were gay, I wouldn't hide it. Nothing in my life is hidden. Everything is on display for everyone. Your point is lost on me. Be more precise.

Best Answer

You will admit of being gay if the society / majority "allows" you to do so. If not, then maybe you will have to wait , there is nothing worthy to be a hero proceeding their time..

Best Answer

What do you call Jesus?

Best Answer

He was a hero proceeding his time, ended up in a cross, if he weren't God who could risen in day 3, that was His end.. I'm not saying don't be such a person, sometimes these kind of person needed, to spread the seed in people's heart, but mostly end up bad for themselves..

Best Answer

Yes, I don't intend to be that. I just intend to live my life.

Best Answer

Its a choice whether to be a Living being or Time being.

Some, think and live beyond time and end up leading it.. and most just live it out, following it.

Best Answer

Your drunk

Best Answer

why ?

Best Answer

Because you've been drinking

Best Answer

but i'm not lol..

Best Answer

Oh well... You have to "blow" to prove it :P

Best Answer