Promises were made to be broken.

Best Answer

Yes but if you break them you just gotta try to repair it again(:

Best Answer

When my parents went on vacations without me, I felt left out and was wishing for that Disneyland trip that they promised but never fulfilled, so when I was a kid I promised that I would do all that I could to take my children on a vacation, and this year we are finally able to fulfille that promise, and we were both my husband and I were treated to a company trip to Cuba, and we are taking our children, it`s going to be all about them, it`s going to be busy, and interesting. I even bought two little plastic aquariums big enough to hold a gecko for the week for them to look at it and feed it and give it water. should be cool. Plus we are taking them snorkling and prehaps swimming with the dolphins.

Best Answer

That's beautiful<3(: Have fun & good luck with your family and may life give you many opportunities.

Best Answer

That way of thinking has failed for me before. "Small moves, Ellie."

Best Answer

I promise I will drink beer and smoke pot :o)

Best Answer

hmm..Lets try to aim for the opposite :o

Best Answer

You're on your own there, mate.

Best Answer

That's a good policy to live by. Keep us posted on your progress.

Best Answer