mepisces mepisces 56-60, M 458 Answers Sep 8, 2011

wishful thinking

Best Answer

What my husband to come home to me and kids and never leave us again

Best Answer

I wish I have a mezzo-soprano voice and go over to a talent manager's house to audition for a girl group by 2:00 P.M.

Best Answer

I wish a magical notebook will appear under my pillow at 10:00 pm an anything written in it, no matter how unreal or impossible it can be, will happen in 30 seconds. I can stop it from happening by getting a red pen and crossing it out. The pages in the notebook will be endless!!!!!!!

Best Answer

That would be cool if that happens, hope it comes true:)

Best Answer

i wish a package come to my door and its the iphone 4s and ipad in it when the mail man shows up.

Best Answer

i wish i was famous in 5 minutes

Best Answer

I want to lose 100 pounds and have unlimited wishes

Best Answer

I wish for a Magic Note Book that when i write in it anything can come true even if it was impossible in 10 - 15 minutes

Best Answer

I wish that my crush stops all the illegal activity that includes drug dealing,using drugs, drinking alcohol underage,getting drunk, breaking in, smoking anything, getting high, and that he stops getting in trouble, and that he is through completely done never coming back to all this illegal/bad stuff when he asks me out to be his homecoming date for the dance on saturday ( September 28 ). I wish he asks me out before the dance and we fall in love forever and were happy and a real couple! No breaking up, no fighting, no cheating on each other, just real perfect love and a relationship and that it lasts forever eternally oh and that we are the cutest couple ever and that we work together and that he and I talk, text, call, and hang out with each other all the time after all this wish lasts forever. I love him so much and I really wish this comes true. I believe this wish will really help him out a a lot and I can be the one to help him.

Best Answer

Cool

Best Answer

I wish to make my own sucsesfull busyness ,and marry the woman I love and make children with her and be happy with health

Best Answer

I wish I didn't have Ezcmea

Best Answer

I wish i could movie things with my mind,strengh, and fly please grant me my wish

Best Answer

I wish a magic diary would appear under my pillow in 8 minutes and everything that I write in it will come true.

Best Answer

I want to loose 200 pounds

Best Answer

I wish I am a mermaid in30 seconds

Best Answer

did it work ur wish

Best Answer

I wish that when I look at a picture of a bodybuilder and say "muscle" I will be as muscular as the person in the picture and my wish will come true in 30 seconds

Best Answer

I wish that in 30 seconds a magical book with 1,000,000 pages appeared under my pillow and that whatever i would write in it would come true. And if i erased it, it would not be true anymore.

Best Answer

i wishe my stepmom jenniferpe├▒a and my dad to get back together..

Best Answer

I wish I big white wings 14 feet long on my back so I can fly

Best Answer

I wish I had jennifer lopez body shape

Best Answer