its "Make Fun of Day"...Today I want to feature Canada and those silly toque wearing bacon crunchers...living in igloos.... playing road hockey...scurrying around collecting maple syrup....running from the man eating bears
quantumike quantumike 51-55, M 8 Answers Apr 25 in Embarrassing & Funny

Laugh all you want,but I can sew a Canadian Flag onto my backpack and travel anywhere in the world in relative safely,can you say the same about the US Flag?

Best Answer

did you read page 1 of the TO Star today...it sucks to be Canadian in the Ukraine now

Best Answer

THAT`S your rebuttal?It sucks to be anyone in the Ukraine today!!

Best Answer

read the story....yes the story is my come back...or would you prefer...try to get into Australia with that passport

Best Answer

you know where its warm and sunny and the babes wear bikinis

Best Answer

It also has a rich and exotic ecosystem supporting fantastic flora and fauna...all of which were unfortunately eaten by the monsters that live there,and the reason why Its primary spoken language is screaming.

Best Answer

sasquatch?

Best Answer

Do you mean "Saskatchewan"?.....Cuz thats one of our Provinces :-)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Awwww some of my best friend's are Canadian...I asked then if they really wrestle bears and chop down trees with their bare hands lol

Best Answer

are they ALL Newfies? Kissing codfishes and drinking airplane fuel?

Best Answer

Lol... Not sure

Best Answer

and they spell weird...colour, for example....humour lots of words...how did that happen... they all hug the border like they want to be American

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

Sorry, I'm an American and I love visiting Canada. I've had lots of positive experiences with Canadians. And I love the fact that the Canadians' concept of "love of country" has nothing to do with kicking somebody else's butt.

Best Answer

oh and home of bigfoot

Best Answer

no swim team cause the ponds froze

Best Answer