Do you like girls with make up, "the natural look" or none at all? **Open to everyone** :)
xpetiteetoilex xpetiteetoilex 18-21, F 27 Answers Sep 9, 2012 in LGBT

Always always natural for me.

Best Answer

depends on the mood i;am in & if my lady will go for it :) lol

sometimes a lil on the slutty side & then alll natural except for the eyes

Best Answer

It depends on the women. Every women is different. There is a lot to look at when deciding what looks best on a women. Some women have very blonde eyelashes and eyebrows so may want to darken that a bit when some women are blessed with naturally dark eye lashes/brows. Also it depends on the size and shape of your eyes. Everyone is different. Makeup can look great but you need to know what looks good on you. Typically a women with bigger eyes can pull off more dramatic eye makeup then a women with small eyes and eye lids. Also this is kinda random but ladies, you may have heard, if you are going on a date with a man, Especially when you just start dating. No lip stick! Try to stick with chap stick or clear to lightly tinted gloss.

Best Answer

...both! Teaching, I wear make-up (nothing big time though, but enough to notice the difference)...and for my personal activities little or none....(perhaps a lightly tinted sunscreen) as I love the out of doors...

Best Answer

Most of the time, nothing.

Best Answer

I generally opt for natural (or, at least, a clever imitation of natural).

Best Answer

I need my eyeliner and mascara.

Best Answer

I like my natural face, with just mascara so my eyes are brought out more.

Best Answer

I don't really care, although there is a certain sultriness of a woman with those dark painted eyes. Some look better without.

I don't own any make-up myself.

Best Answer

However you're the most comfortable

Best Answer

I go both ways. Most of the time it's without makeup. Even when i do wear it, I'm a minimalist. Nothing caked on face, just a little eye shadow, occasionally mascara if I'm going out and clear gloss or a neutral lip color.

Best Answer

NATURAL

Best Answer

Make-up.

Best Answer

i like heavy makeup...

Best Answer

A little bit of makeup is fine,natural look:)

Best Answer

all natural love the lok and you not the makeup

Best Answer

Mostly all natural but there are a few times I like to wear makeup...............I just think that we should all be happy bein as natural as possible first

Best Answer

Grime

Best Answer

I prefer none at all, but looking like you aren't wearing any is also workable.

Best Answer