I went through with it with my female coworker and it has been fantastic. Hubby is not jealous but thought about this for his father's day gift. All he asked for Father's Day was for us to go away for a weekend and have me dress as he wished. I thought about returning the favor and have him dress as I wished. Anyone tried to feminize their husband and had success? I don't want that long term but thought it would be fun for a weekend and I think he would get turned on by it. If he doesn't mind me being with a woman, why not make him the woman for a few days. Anyone done this?
mrsgogo1730 mrsgogo1730 41-45, F 16 Answers Jun 15, 2012

Nothing ventued nothing gained....... If he doesn't go for it -- or goes for it and gets turned off by it, it shouldn't be to big a deal. and so you don't do it again. However, on ther other hand he may find it a lot of fun and indeed a turn on ..... role reversal can be a lot of fun ..... You may both find it leads to all sorts of new found sexual activity<br />
Good Luck.

Best Answer

He might like it too much

Best Answer

Thanks for the replies. Just thought it would be fun to try for a weekend. We shall see as I am going to try it.

Best Answer

He loved it!

Best Answer

That is good to hear. Did it continue? I do enjoy it myself

Best Answer

USe chloral hydrate, which is a knock out pill, then put him in lingerie and a dress. makeup like a girl. Take pictures while he is out and hide them, If he ever gives you a hard time, tell him you will show the pictures.<br />
This also works on making him dress as a sissy

Best Answer

My wife put me in stockings,garter belt, lace panties, and bra and i loved it. Today i am a very sissy feminine male. She is very dominate and i am her submissive sissy husband, she loves what i have turned into. She has complete control over me. I am sure that in time that you can control him because of his feelings towards feminine clothing. Have fun with all of this.

Best Answer

My Jenny, was to be married to me until she found out I was a sissy cross dressed guy. Now she is just my dominating friend and she has me dress like you in panties, bra's, nylons and slips everyday.
Has your wife humiliated you in front of your friends yet? Jenny has shown all my guy &amp; girl friends that I'm a sissy and all my friends have completely disowned me.

Best Answer

Move carefully. Over doing this could have him packing a bag. Or ten.

Best Answer

my wife dressed me up as a very sexy woman and she dressed as a man for halloween, against my ob<x>jections. she shaved my legs and had me wear nylons and sexy lingerie. she dressed me up in makeup and perfume with high heels. I was really embarrassed to go out like that like you wouldn't believe, but at the same time I really loved it, it just felt so good and natural. we went to a party, and I was actually hit on by a couple of guys, which I really liked. some guy pinched my butt! I pretended to ob<x>ject, but I don't think I was convincing, I think my wife enjoyed it though. I think Halloween is probably the best time to try something like that. maybe we'll try it again soon, and who knows, maybe I'll get laid b a guy.

Best Answer

Oh yes I am sure he would love it and the more you require him to be feminine the more he will like it. Women are the most wonderful of all creations and if we can emulate their dress or look in any way it is a huge turn on.

Best Answer

Hi I hope you took advantage of that opening <br />
Roxanna

Best Answer

I would do it for you. No problem. I actually love being dressed all feminine.

Best Answer

My wife does that to me and I love it. She is doing it more and more now and making me sleep with men. Its at a stage where I crave her making me do it all and cant stop. I now have boy friends and lovers all male. She gets off on it

Best Answer