Well, I guess either male or female could have reproduced amid a population of hermaphrodites. This is a question of the evolution of mollusks, I believe.

Best Answer

I dont think chronological age makes a difference at this scale

Best Answer

According to God man was created first, then he put Adam into a deep sleep and removed a rib and created a woman out of Adams rib.

Best Answer

Even Jesus said that there most certainly was indeed an Adam and Eve and that they were real people. I know the Holy Spirit, for all of the scriptures that he has fulfilled in my life such as the song of Solomon, Hosea, John 3:16, Acts chapter 2, 1 Corinthians 13, 2 Corinthians 2:14, and many other scriptures that were truely fulfilled and revealed to me in my very own life, which caused me to believe that all scripture is God breathed, how could I possibly doubt that of which I have not yet experienced. You my dear should not be blind to what really was and is.

Best Answer