Me and some friends got on this discussion... anyone who can help answer our questions will be great. 1. Does ExtenZe - penis enlarger really work - anyone tried it, how long does it take to notice a difference if it does? 2. When using Viagra, does it work immediately after taking the pill or the next time you get arroused? We all just wondered and laughing - actually got the conversation started from a commercial - pretty hilarious that people buy ExtenZe actually. None of us gals knows too much about Viagra either. Thanks.
girlyt girlyt 36-40, F 10 Answers Mar 10, 2010

Viagra takes 30 minutes to 1 hour to work. Then it only works if you are otherwise aroused or stimulated. It is not magic, just a chemical boost to circulation in the penis. Better living through chemistry.

Best Answer

I had a temporary ed problem a few years ago. Taking viagra didn't make an immediate affect but when it was needed, it was affected. I do remember on one occasion taking the drug and the sex didn't happen. Neither did an erection.<br />
The viagra solved the temporary problem and made me longer lasting. Almost irritatingly.

Best Answer

Viagra and Extasy now there is a combination if your heart and your parners body can take it. it is not recomended but take it from me it make a hair trigger like me go on like the duracell bunny!

Best Answer

viagra & extenze= heart attack<br />
don't forget everything comes with side effects

Best Answer

If these were such panacea's then every guy would take a 6 month supply of Extenze on the first day and a week long supply of Viagra and wind up splitting his compantion before thrusting himself to death.

Best Answer

PM Typo.<br />
I hope you will be very happy together.

Best Answer