There is no gender superiority. Because one cannot be without the other, and therefore both genders are equally important for the survival and growth of the human people. Get it in your heads! Thanks.
Kletti Kletti 70+ 5 Answers Jul 25, 2012

if you look at humans as a group yes, but if you look at humans as individuals... no

Best Answer

Not sure how your answer relates.

Best Answer

your question is unrelated :D

Best Answer

You are unrelated.

Best Answer

what i was getting at was the fact that as a group, humans need each other, as individualise, maybe not quite the same, we probably have entirely different perspectives, but thats what i love about us humans, not one person is right or wrong

Best Answer

Honestly, I don't think that the ability to reproduce has much to do with whether someone is "superior" or not. Yes, a ***** and egg are needed to create another human being, but the contributors of the physical elements can do that because of their physical makeup...it has nothing to do with the individual's character or other aspects that might seem to make one individual, race, or gender superior. <br />
When people claim superiority for one gender or the other, they are generally referring to intelligence, physical strength, character....things that have nothing to do with needing the opposite gender to reproduce. In other words, the most ba<x>se or evil human serial killer can reproduce.

Best Answer

Then mind if I ask you: Why is physical strength normally attributed to men when I know a lot of guys who couldn't lift a twig of the road? Why is intelligence attributed to women when most philosophers, like Nietsche, Kant, Heidegger, were in fact males? Why is nurture attributed to women when man just as easily can be nurturing? The typical gender stereotypes are wrong, and so is the thought of there being a superior gender, that's all I am saying.

Best Answer

You are asking me to speak for everyone who has asserted such things? Can't help you there. I can only speak for myself. And I can say that, according to my experience, there is a bit of truth in stereotypes, even if they are not always as true as people say. But if you don't believe them, that's your perogative. We each have to live and believe according to our own experiences. And if, according to your experience, you find that 9 out of 10 apples taste sweet, then you will believe that apples usually are sweet.

Best Answer

I think it is less about superiority and more about dominance ans submissiveness .

Best Answer

That is true, however: Not every man is submissive, and not every woman is dominant.

Best Answer

Same goes for the reversal: Not every man is dominant, not every woman submissive.

Best Answer

And if you plan a bad BDSM-Partner, you might by accident invite a lot of Doms and no subs.

Best Answer

I do not me mean personally but I have seen many a relationship where this is the case....man over woman and vice versa......seems odd to me but to each their own.

Best Answer

Wrong! I am a male and I am without a female.

Best Answer

Yup, but a vagina was required for you to be born in the first place. Or at least an egg and a petri dish.

Best Answer

So? But how did you come into being? Didn't you have a father and a mother?

Best Answer