capricorngirl09 capricorngirl09 16-17, F 4 Answers Oct 8, 2012 in Hobbies

Respect astrology?? LOL

That's the best joke on EP today!! LOL

Best Answer

I did ask you not to answer. Flagged.

Best Answer

LOL Can see you'll be going far in life!! LOL

Best Answer

Flagged.

Best Answer

Sad to see a 41-45 year old with no life.

Best Answer

More life than you'll ever have you sad little biatch.

Best Answer

The only biatch here is an old man with no future ahead of him.

Best Answer

Yeah it's hard. I have a wonderful wife, a beautiful little daughter, I own my own business that I love and our net worth is in the millions. This means I expect to retire early and live a life that few can only dream about. If that's no future then hell I'm looking forward to it! lol

Best Answer

If you have such an amazing life with such an equally amazing future waiting for you, why are you wasting your time picking on a 16 year old kid on the net, when you can enjoy your life, It seems to me that your life isn't as great as you describe it.

Best Answer

Well I have a wife and kid. When one day you find someone stupid enough to marry and produce stupid offspring you'll see that you have to stay at home fairly often. I'm not retired yet! My retirement plan is to buy a luxury yacht and sail around the world. Won't have to put up with me then.

Best Answer

Well then good luck with your plans, hope it all works out for you.

Best Answer

I know some astrology i dont know how much value i place on it though

capricorn is a "practical" earth sign. the practical earth sign system is supposed to go virgo likes capricorn. capricorn likes taurus. taurus likes virgo.

very practical......

Best Answer