Just trying to piece the puzzle together.
YMITheWayIM YMITheWayIM 36-40, M 5 Answers Jan 16 in Health

Guessing that it would be true from the stand-point that we are often taught to bottle-up our feelings. You can only do that for so long.

Best Answer

I'm going to have to go with males being more passive aggressive. Women tend to be more emotional and let things out. Men tend to hold things inside, later getting the female back with passive aggressive behavior.

Best Answer

Definitely myth. Both sexes are guilty of this in large numbers but women seem to do this behavior slightly more. This is just anecdotal of course, thus it's not scientific.

Best Answer

Who cares

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer

That was my attempt at passive aggressiveness, I guess I failed. LOL

Best Answer

:) It is more complicated than just that.

Best Answer

I will have to work on it then. I have always been an up front in your face type person and it has always worked for me. Passive aggression is not something that I am used to.

Best Answer

So what is your answer?

Best Answer

I do not know? Actually I have to get a better understanding of this passive part.

Best Answer

Ok thank you for your time, I hope I have given you a mild glimpse of the actual thing.

Best Answer

OH was that it?
I really need to brush up on this.

Best Answer