pai8 pai8 22-25, M 23 Answers Nov 28, 2011

WTF!!!!!! I LOVE SHORT GUYS. ppl always look at me strange or with disgust, when I say " I LOVE SHORT MEN!' but I do! i dont care what others think. Oh, I'm 5'0 feet tall, so I need someone close to my height, but I cant find any-they all want tall girls. Short guys are so sexy to me!

Best Answer

youre a rare bread zayla. i love ya

Best Answer

Wish I can find a girl like u.

Best Answer

u madam hav made my day, my hats off to u

Best Answer

Being short does suck for dating. I have women tell me all the time " Your so cute, funny, sweet etc. But I like tall guys. Or To bad your short." As far as the Napolean complex/ short man syndrone. If a tall guy is assertive and authoratative then he's just considered masculine and dominant alpha male, But when a short man is assetive and athoratative he has a complex or syndrone.

Best Answer

Taller is better...is a common ex<x>pression amongst women. Tall guys get confidence wayyy wayy back when their growth spurts put them into adulthood at like 12-16. I would be too if that had happened to me, but it didnt. I am not short but average. Confidence is what its all about & of course women love it when they have to look up to a guy ...way up....they feel more protected which is really bullshittt. I mean a tall guy cannot defend a woman really any better than a short guy...as a matter of fact, a short guy is a lot harder target. Just because a guy is tall does NOT make him stronger than a short guy. Basketball sure...wrestling..uh uhhh....weight lifting ....nope....tall is as it is...for sports that require it. Women think that looking up physically is like looking up academically etc....all b.s....plus that myth that big hands means big etc....more b.s. Height has not been proven to increase size of genitalia. A 5'4" man can have a longer donger than a guy 6'10" tall....fact

Best Answer

Hi pai8,<br />
Their FIRST husband tends to be tall. After the separation and divorce, they realize that there's more to depth than height.

Best Answer

at which case I want pain on that chick, not a second chance.

Best Answer

Well,from a short girl's POV,I'll tell you what I think.Short girls want a guy they can look up to.LITTERALLY!But I know a lot of girls,both tall & short,that like short guys.So don't worry b/c there is someone out there for everyone!:)

Best Answer

I have yet to find one but I;ll take your word for it because your a girl.

Best Answer

That's easy, become a billionaire...Bernie Eccleston, the formula one guy, what a midget with tall women...and he's old...

Best Answer

Short guys should get limb lengthening surgery, I am, next time you're on facebook you can see my plans on the page Get Tall or Go Gay

Best Answer

Recognize societal image indoctrination for what it is....a trap. A trap into being arrogant, self centered, insensitive, narcissistic, shallow and unrealistic. <br />
Try explaining that because you're over six feet tall and an athlete that you are somehow better as a human being than Stephen Hawking. Don't let anyone make you feel that you are somehow handicapped or inferior to someone else.....for whatever reason. <br />
Think of why we are ultimately placed on earth. It is not to feel inferior or superior to others. It is to use our gifts and talents to make this world a better place. <br />
Those who see life as an existence of self and for self are people whom we should not admire nor want to imitate. <br />
So why does it seem most women only want tall dark and handsome men and seem oblivious to the shorter ones? Because they are saturated with unreality and are chased by so many men that they tend to feel like superstars with the power to reject, use in an opportunistic way and hurt whomever they please without any guilt, so too tall men get their choice of who to play, mistreat, abuse and hurt before moving on to their next whim. <br />
Us shorter men should be grateful that there is a system in place to filter out all the women that are wrong for us. <br />
The sad truth is that self centered people fall victim to other self centered people and the really shallow ones learn when it's too late in life and when they're diseased, decrepid and no longer attractive. <br />
I observe the world around me. It's a really cruel one but cruelty always pays a high ransom in the end. My advice is to be a man who works hard and does not live to play games and score with dozens of women because then pain is the reward. <br />
Work towards bettering yourself spiritually, academically, socially and financially and life will bring a woman with inner beauty first for the long term worthy relationship

Best Answer

There are many ways to enlarge your p e n i s now days. You need to at least cast a p e n i s shadow.

Best Answer

I am 5'3 and let me tell you I love my size I might be little but im big in the middle....I love romance and hot slow making kissing sex.

Best Answer

My dad's 5'6.5" and my mum is 5'5.5". He's great. Short girls want tall guys so they won't have short children. My brother is 5'10".... but I'm 5'0" and a little bit. lol. I dunno how that happened.

Best Answer

Being short sucks if you allow it to drag you down. Coming from experience I know as a 5'6 guy what it's like to be rejected over and over, especially by women my height and shorter. I've talked to women and fed them drinks only to see them leave with my taller friends or other tall guys. It does suck but you can't let your height or rejection keep you down. Get up and go after the next woman. My solution is to keep your options wide open and don't discriminate against tall women. There are some tall women who prefer short men over tall men even though society encourages ALL women to strive for tall, dark and handsome. Don't go chasing all the hot short girls who get enough attention from the tall guys who crave them. Mind you, there are short girls who like short guys too.

Best Answer

This reminds me of my 6'5" father who has a 4'5" wife even my mother was 4'8" ha ha. My Dad says he loves helpless women that make him feel useful every time he hears, hun can you get me that off that shelf etc.. Thank goodness I at least got to be 5'2"

Best Answer

Coz we are real men..... soz

Best Answer

Aha I'm 5"6/7 16 but on the Brightside us short people can gain mass and weight easy, and Ive noticed most grown men along the 6" mark around the same weight as me have some damn skinny arms.

Best Answer

CuZ y'all midgets

Best Answer