Agatha91 Agatha91 18-21, F 26 Answers Feb 19, 2012

FAAAAALLLLLLSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE *glare*

Best Answer

yea till a spider crawls up from the kitchen sink drain, then its madness.

Best Answer

Madness? THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

False. It is difficult to live without love if that is what you are asking. But that applies to all genders. Women can't live without love the same way men can't.

Best Answer

Hmmmmmm.

Best Answer

Who would they have to nag? So untrue!

Best Answer

No, men are buy and large the engineers of the world. There are too many things women use as convenience items that were created by men (Light-bulbs and phones anyone?) Without men ladies would be going back in time to the metal age.<br />
Though they could certainly survive without us... they would be living like the Amish (no offence to Amish).

Best Answer

It is statistically proven that married men live LONGER and more healthy lives than single men. Men CAN live without a woman but they are happier if they have someone who loves them.<br />
I know that "woman can live without man"...in my case, it was living without abuse that helped me believe that I COULD BE HAPPY alone. <br />
A truer statement might be: Man CAN live without woman and woman can live without man; some may even be happier this way!!!

Best Answer

false i could never live without my fiancé he dose so much we are a team and we work togeather and if there is a spider in the house he allways gets it out or sets the dog on it lol

Best Answer

yes, true

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

absolutely not

Best Answer

I think that the difference is how men and women cope with life. we just do it differently and are wired up a little stronger to deal with motherhood. But I think we can't live without eachother.

Best Answer

I'm a woman and i love men. Men are fun and goofy. It's the women i cnuld live without. Almost all the women i've ever known were fake, manipulative, backstabbing, homewreckers!

Best Answer

bioligy?

Best Answer

No way

Best Answer

I researched on this and found out that women can actually "survive" without men since they can reproduce using themselves. Yes it's true go google it. Anyway they can survive but not live without men. Not on,y men were able to achieve more than women it would mean that if all men died out the world would go trade silent over small things. America has the highest chance of surviving since it is adapted to isolation. However should men die out human population will be drastically reduced and there will be less raw power. Only some women bodybuilders can compare to strength of a well and fit man but it is proven that men have more base strength and women have more base intelligence.
So in conclusion No. They cannot live but they can survive. Let's say a virus, not Ebola, is rampant and it kills of all men but leaves women harmlessly. Women can "Survive" but they won't be able to live at all. It's like living everyday with broken leg and an unstable organ that could die at anytime and kill you.
Amazonians were mentioned to live without men. They Did Survive but they are still in prehistoric or primal age.

Best Answer

A much asked question certainly, but there is no such thing as "truth." It is all relative on one's point of view.

Best Answer