When I was working I will buy people food, beer, loan people my dj equipment for parties, now that I have no job and depress they have abandon me.
spiritinamachine spiritinamachine 22-25, M 4 Answers Apr 13 in Hobbies

You find out who your friends are... It's heartbreaking, yet amazingly beautiful at the same time.

Best Answer

I know.

Best Answer

So the true colors came out... that sucks

Best Answer

Everybody is your brother until the rent's due.

Best Answer

Yea, man now that I see how people really are I will think differently of them. I'm Mexican and grew up in a humble family so I develop a idea that all Mexicans were humble but know man I have realize all people come in different packages, I guess humble people are more christian oriented, after all I was raise in a Christian background.

Best Answer

Well, My friend. You don't have to be Christian to be humble. It usually takes being humbled, to be humble. Some people, you will find in life aren't your friends. Your friends are the ones who will go through the mud with you.

Best Answer

I'm not a Christian, but many people in the western enlightenment come from Christian background thanks to the rule of Christianity.It sucks to feel rejected by people and reject by a girls that you love, maybe that is the karma I have brought to myself.

Best Answer