Guns don't kill people, gun owners kill people.

Best Answer

the guns make it easy though

Best Answer

lol splash

Best Answer

How tragic. My brother's a policeman, he's often told me people shoot loved ones(deliberately or accidentally) so much more often than they do actual intruders.

Best Answer

Statics keep showing if you're going to get shot it will most likely be by a friend or family member.

Best Answer

That's nothin...here in Arizona today a man lead the police on a high speed chase and ended it by shooting himself in the head on live TV....Fox news screwed up and didn't cut to a commercial til after he blew his brains out.

Best Answer

That's sad :/

Best Answer

oO

Best Answer

Omg, that happened here a few years ago on a Fox affiliate, they were monitoring a suicide situation where the man shot himself before they could cut away.

Best Answer

And someplace else in the US (I forget where) a guy got fired, went back to work and shot four or five people and himself to death.

Best Answer

That would be the worst possible feeling in the world. Why do people feel the need to own and use a gun all the time? It saddens me that the world has gotten to the point where people feel the need to keep at gun so readily at their fingertips...that's when things like this happens. Without that gun what's the worst that could have happened?

Best Answer

I don't understand it either.

Best Answer

What was his son doing outside with a mask on? Usually I ask questions before I shoot.

Best Answer

practicing for halloween? oO

Best Answer

This was my question, too. He probably knew his old man had a gun and what it was for, but he was out there anyway. I wonder what he was trying to accomplish looking like a burglar of his own house.

Best Answer

Or, since evidently he got a call from a neighbor telling him there was an intruder, he could have gone out the back door or whatever and waited for the police.

Best Answer

just recently a sister ran over her other sister here........she got the pedals mixed up......sad

Best Answer

wink wink?.. or she really mixed the pedels up?..

Best Answer

she did........the family is devastated

Best Answer

OMG. How can you mix them?

Best Answer

I didn't see the whole story, but the bit I did hear said a neighbor called him and told him there was a burglar outside the house, so the father fired without bothering to find out what was going on. The old "shoot first, sort out the innocent from the guilty later" concept I guess. Sad.

Best Answer

I read where the father claimed the kid lunged at him with what the father thought was a knife. Bizarre and Tragic, very tragic for sure. But your "shoot first, sort 'em out later” comment was uninformed to say the least. You admitted you were uninformed but you said it anyway.

Best Answer

Yup, and I enjoyed it.

Best Answer

Ignorance is bliss.

Best Answer

Wasn't for the father in this case.

Best Answer

Nope. Just for Ernie.

Best Answer

That's awful...

Best Answer

Sad world.

Best Answer

Wasington Post Website -----State police said the shooting happened after Jeffrey Giuliano got a call from his sister next door saying that someone might be trying to break into her home in their neighborhood of attractive colonial-style houses. Giuliano grabbed a handgun and went outside to investigate, troopers said.<br />
He confronted someone in a ski mask and opened fire when the person came at him with something shiny in his hand, police said.<br />
When police officers arrived, Tyler was lying dead in the driveway with a knife in his hand, and his father, in T-shirt and shorts, was sitting on the grass. Detectives informed the elder Giuliano several hours later that he had shot his son, Vance said.

Best Answer

As a parent I can't imagine the horror he must have felt when he found out it was his son.

Best Answer

His son was breaking into the House of his aunty. It doesn't Make it right,tragedy.

Best Answer

junkie?..

Best Answer

Dont Know

Best Answer

Apparently, brains are not the strong suit in that family.

Best Answer

i lol'd. my bad .. ;)

Best Answer

I can't imagine how that father feels. Are the EP dads hurting for this dad?

Best Answer

oO. as a stranger . not really. if i knew him. most definatley..

Best Answer

stupid is as stupid does

Best Answer

He must have done this knowing. Playing the the stand your ground idea in Connecticut. Maybe he had a good life insurance policy.

Best Answer

Wtf.

Best Answer

true story..

Best Answer

Ummmm.... yes???

Best Answer

That was sad to hear I feel for him:-(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Best Answer

is the answer brown?

Best Answer

close...

Best Answer