findmeholdmeloveme findmeholdmeloveme 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 9, 2013 in Inspiration

Don't go postal.

Best Answer

Silence

Cold water shower

Natural oils massage, sesame oil works for me.

Best Answer

I tried medication and prayer but it didnt work very good then I tried ************ and prayer, but that wasnt very good either...Now I'm using meditation and prayer and it works just fine!

Seriously, meditation and prayer helps me. I;m not religious, I pray to the spiritual god of my understanding

If youre not into prayer, meditation alone helps too.I learned TM in about 1975...I never got very good at it but in the past year or so I;ve been using it again. I try to meditate at least 10 minutes once or twice a day.

A walk on the beach or in the woods is very relaxing, too. Strenuous exercises releases even more endorphins...

Best Answer

Avoid meeting it and then u don't have to manage it

Best Answer

Umm.... I just stack up at a corner of my room called mind. I don't know when the room is full.

Sorry all i can tell you is this to me

Best Answer

do not hold it in let it out holding it in does damage to you find a way to let it out and do it ok

Best Answer

Have a pint !

Best Answer

Try and stay relax and breath

Best Answer

Don't stress the small stuff. It's all small stuff.

Best Answer

don't obsess, this too will pass

Best Answer

A clean room is a clean mind. Also go outside a lot

Best Answer

no

Best Answer