LegendBattles LegendBattles 26-30, M 4 Answers Jan 25 in Community

Just what they needed.

Best Answer

very true notorious....very surprising as well I must say

which team you go for

Best Answer

United. we are badly missing Rooney and RVP.

Best Answer

same here United all the way

RVP Rooney and Carrick injuries annihlated us this season big time..

3 players less at the top of their game

it hurts..

Best Answer

I think Mata is a near-perfect signing for Manchester United. He is exactly what they need (£37m is a lot of money though). I think United will improve as the season goes on.

Best Answer

very true mate......mata ball to VP against stoke is the start of things for sure....only thing is Moyes must play Januzaj Rooney on the wings and then mata behind RVP....

it will he hectic

Best Answer

Yeah, Januzaj, Rooney, RVP and Mata all have to play. But what about Valencia and Kagawa? I think they both deserve to be playing regularly as well. Even Young is doing pretty well at the moment! So Moyes has some decisions to make. One thing's for sure (in my opinion), Nani must go. He's been there for years now and he's never been consistent enough.

Best Answer

there is no room for kagawa now I reckon...Valencia is useless IMO and your right Nani definatley has to go..

even Vidic Ferdinand and Giggs last year for sure I can't see united offering them another contract that god and then Evra gone by his own choice at the end of the year

but kagawa can't play midfield...it's either number 10 or he is useless...Mata and Rooney are ahead of kagawa in that department

Best Answer

thank*

Best Answer

be*

Best Answer

Uhh...I know nothing about that sport, so I don't really have an opinion.

Best Answer

lol.....why answer then cheeky

Best Answer

IDK, I was bored.

Best Answer