When he's sowed enough oats and then realizes he doesn't want to die alone.

Best Answer

I've been burned a lot and I do fear it and at the same time I want it so bad. I don't blame some of the lost loves, I think I'm incompatible with the majority but I do blame most because "he's so exciting" or "he's got a cool car along with his bank account" or "he's a lot younger than you". That pretty much sums up what it's been like.<br />
I've stopped dating five years ago but am thinking about starting again. I miss loving companionship.

Best Answer

depending on the mans past experience. the fear is not of falling in love, but instead the fear of getting hurt again. As well many men do have the fear of the idea of being with a single women (as mentioned by others). But i think the best way you can do is assure him subtly that you are there and in it for long term.

Best Answer

yes I do agree...its not the love ...its the fear of getting hurt. It seems to me that in all of the research I have done on men and relationships, its not really up to the woman as we believe it to be. The man has to be ready and open to the idea of a committed relationship. If he is not, we should just move on. Do you agree?

Best Answer

depends on your own timeframe. i think if there is enough connection there has to be a time allotted to see if the other comes along to the same point. but you should have your own cut off point when you know you want to find someone who will reciprocate the same feelings to you

Best Answer

if a women implements a cut off point and initiates no contact because he is still afraid of being hurt....does this help men wake up because he loves her or does he feel abandoned?

Best Answer

thats gonna be different per person. perhaps could give him a wake up call. you would have a better insight knowing the person then a third party person like myself

Best Answer

i think men just won't settle. they want the woman they can't live without. the one that makes them not want another woman but allows them still be flirty. we all want to know we are desired and wanted. <br />
i am prob the worst to give advice since i can't seem to keep a man around for more than a few short months. lol this is just my opinion.

Best Answer