Mayfijazi1 Mayfijazi1 36-40, M 11 Answers Aug 26, 2012 in EP

Well, the last one I asked was a guy who's girlfriend worked in a model agency and she did not knew there was naked picture of here somewhere on the internet. It take less then 5 sec , to trace the pictures and I would say 80% of pictures here are fake .

Best Answer

thinks the most of us older guys know the differences or we simple don;t give a good fly **** :)

Best Answer

strange, but true....

Best Answer

easy,, the guys who 'publish' pics of hotties are the liars,,,, duhhhhh. Fugly, lechon, oinker,, coyote ugly , girl pics,, be posted by the honest ( but wtf knows y they would lol) guys.

Best Answer

and in english means........

Best Answer

wtf,, when did EP become a 'foreigners only' type site ?? Folks if ur sooooooo dim as to not be able to understand ?'s or replies,,purpossifully constructed w/ 8-10 yo's in mind,,, it IS your problem,,, The only word possibly not easily understood is 'lechon' which in Tagalog means PIG/HOG. Fugly has been around for at least 20 yrs,, = fu_king ugly; if ya sound out/say 'oinker' you know that also means PIG. Coyote ugly --- well they made a movie about that,,, circa 2006-8. Does anyone here not know what a 'hottie' be really ?? 85% of under 25 yo's voted for Obamaman in 2008,,, I sure hope all you morons not make the same mistake this year.

Best Answer

Google image search :)

Best Answer