I have an almost photographic memory when it comes to many things but there are lots of things in my past that I have blocked or that are hazy. It can cause me trouble when my partner asks me things about my past as sometimes I will answer wrong or think I've told him everything when I havent.<br />
I now have trouble with memory due to ill health and medication and I find that rather upsetting at times especially when I cant remember something but I know that I used to know

Best Answer

That is with me. I have a photograph memory too.

Best Answer

I try to...but sometimes I try to remember...but it just makes me sad

Best Answer

I think it all depends on what their past holds. Personally? I have a tendency to block things out and forget my past. Yeah, I'm sorry if I frustrate you, but you might have gotten a different vibe from the same experience than I had. It's part of my survival tactic. If I'm focused on the past, trying to live in the present and worry about the future becomes rather difficult.

Best Answer

Not intentionally, but absolutely.

Best Answer

I have about two years of my childhood where I hardly remember anything, and what I do remember is pretty fuzzy. Unfortunately I don't know anyone anymore who I went to school with or was friends with at that time, so I have no one to ask about it. Sometimes I wonder if something horrible happened in those two years and I'm better off not knowing, but it bugs the crap out of me because there is something missing from my life and for all I know it could be in there. So my answer would be Bad.

Best Answer