Justkeepwalking Justkeepwalking 36-40, M 15 Answers May 8, 2012

No they don't , karma will get them one day .

Best Answer

Possibly but is that just being hopeful?

Best Answer

What are the alternatives , I find revenge abhorrent and immature .

Best Answer

certifiable - i would say they have never left its grip

Best Answer

My point is that karma is for some and not for others.. It's the people that get away with absolutely disgusting behaviour that get away with it. Seeking revenge is weak. Seeking justice is something else altogether ..

Best Answer

True but sometimes we don't get justice ( I know in my case/s I didn't ) but dwelling on it only harms me . I have no doubt just because I didn't see my day in court that these people have gotten away scot free . Conscience can be a ***** plus do we really ever know that they haven't been punished in some way .

Best Answer

* haven't got away scot free

Best Answer

what goes around comes around...they will get their commupence one day..i just hope im around to see it happen...

Best Answer

There is no justice in the universe. Just us.

Best Answer

because people let them get away with it instead of confronting them

Best Answer

It often falls on deaf ears.

Best Answer

The person/people they're usually doing those things to, are naive. I'd love to say that karma will come back and bite them in the a**, but I can't. I've seen so many people like that who have yet to have a care in the world.

Best Answer

A sad reality indeed..

Best Answer

there is good, and there is bad. No one person, nor society can dictate how a person is granted or given either or. These people have done the bad, and to make peace, the universe has instituted good. Who says the universe is completely accurate, or fair. Noone, its just the way it works.

Best Answer

Agreed.. The question is...how does that happen?

Best Answer

its the inaccuracy of the universe. everything is not written, there isnt a code of ethics for everything. it happens because it must, not that it should. but should and must, are like want and need. one is neccessary the other is something we desire.

Best Answer

Thanks. Who says that it should and must?

Best Answer

the same person who said it shouldnt and wouldnt.

Best Answer

Hahahaha nice!

Best Answer

They will only get away with it, if we allow them to

Best Answer

Because no one stops them. All it takes for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Best Answer

So true! Dr. Martin Luther King was a truly a great man!

Best Answer

you're defining 'get away with' too narrowly, you can't see the price they pay

Best Answer

Possibly not..

Best Answer

such people are only sometimes successful when we judge them by superficial material standards - but people who lie and cheat find little genuine love, or even rest, in their personal relationships - people who believe that life is an endless war of all against all, are themselves never at peace

Best Answer

It will catch up with them sooner or later. It always does ;)

Best Answer

I've heard what you have typed so many times yet I've seen so many people do so many horrible things and they are rich, happy and have great wives .. So weird ..

Best Answer

I will give you an example. Last week i heard a bloke i know to be corrupt son had died, now it could have happened to anyone but when he looks to the heavens and asks why me, he will know why it was him.

Best Answer

Mmm or maybe it was just his sons time.. There are also stories of blameless people and missionaries with sincere intentions that have been butchered.. The perpertrators get off Scott free.. Wtf?!!

Best Answer

True and with 7 billion peeps now on the planet it will probably only get worse. So my personal view is to have faith that life will sort them out sooner or later.

Best Answer

mmmm I'm becoming more inclined to think that they may get away with it in this life, but I have faith that they wont get away with it in the next. That I have faith in.

Best Answer

Me too!

Best Answer

Sorry Justkeepwalking. This is just not true. Lies catch up with you and if they don't, guess what? It passes to your children. Yep. Lies always have an impact. An acquaintance of mine has cheated on someone (her employer, someone's wife) for years and now, is paying the price, i.e. the employer is triple checking on her, there is not much money coming in, she is getting old (:o) and knows she's past it, and he still hasn't left his wife. And she feels B A D.

Best Answer

******** like happily ******** on other niceness get you **** on. life is a *****

Best Answer

mean people live happy picking on others. getting confidence by putting others down and getting what they want in any means whereas nice people get hurt

Best Answer