lovelylady20 lovelylady20 18-21, F 4 Answers May 18, 2013 in Community

I know exactly how that feels. I had this very same conversation once with a Leo female who couldn't understand why I (a Taurus) could stand living in the same place my whole life and why I didn't go on adventures. I told her, because I have learned to value life by being very still. I need to reflect on my experiences and internalize them in a quiet personal way that requires time and patience. She is a person who will breeze through someone's life, and leave them wanting as she goes from one fugitive experience to the next with very little reflection or internal consumption of the impact she has caused.

I think in some ways, you are very still. The people who leave you are simply passing through and are there to share their story for only a short time. I hope that we both find people who will stay forever. Everyone I've known has left me as well.

Best Answer

aw yeah I understand what you're saying. i'm torn. i actually ended up moving. (yes people left before then but i've especially lost contact with those I was close with since i moved.) now i'm torn between moving back home to try and reconnect or stay here with the people i've met. I don't want to lose any of them. life just sucks like that sometimes ha. I love everyone thats been in my life. good or bad b/c they've all taught me something and helped mold me into who I am today. I also hope we both find someone to come into our lives in stay in them. Best of luck to you :)

Best Answer

reach out to THEM!

Best Answer

yeah ha thats actually a good n simple idea ha thanks

Best Answer