yes but it is very expensive in America.

Best Answer

Its good that they offer it and sad that it is expensive.

Best Answer

its called a house call.

Best Answer

I have to find out if they still do it here.

Best Answer

Now its about the money, if a doc went out to see you he could be an hour or more with one person,whereas he could see 3 or 4 patients in that time at the office, the more patients he sees the more the tills ring

Best Answer

That's true! Where I live, when they used to come over it was by medicare...we don't pay when we go see the doc or they come over.

Best Answer

yes, they do here in Ireland and did in both the UK and in Belgium where I've also lived.

Best Answer

I like that!

Best Answer

Hardly ever happens any more. <br />
A few years ago I had a Dr break with protocol and do a home visit after he finished for the day because I had a post-op problem and hurt too much to get out of bed think my crying and begging on the phone helped. Was lucky that dr was in really as none of the others would have done it and the problem turned out to be pretty serious.

Best Answer

Wow, you were lucky and he was nice enough coming over to assist you.

Best Answer

The poor man had his wife on the phone telling him off because he was going to be late home for tea but he said he was glad that he had come even though they werent meant to any more. Just nice that some still take their jobs very seriously

Best Answer

Poor doc! It would have been nice if everyone was like him.

Best Answer

From my neck of the woods / world? Not too many years ago it was a common fact that GP's actually sold their out of hours hours! They sold them to Locum Doctors who made a living out of the GP paying them ... who actually *still* made wages for the hours he didn't actually work *after* he paid the Locum and this wasn't seen to be out of order. That, surely, sucks big time.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

wow

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I want one to come over :)

Best Answer

It is rare but happens I am pretty sure. Why, do you like him, or something ? :-)

Best Answer

LOL ... I wouldn't have mind for my doc to come over for a cup of coffee or ... ')

Best Answer

hang on, let me go get my degree...

Best Answer

LOL ... Sure, I'll wait and greet you with open arms. :)

Best Answer

Yes but on special request only like house calls lol

Best Answer

:) I can be special too or a special case :)

Best Answer

Here it does.

Best Answer

Lucky

Best Answer

In very small towns.. and with couples that are into role playing

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer