VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 14 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Health

*cracks another egg*<br />
~~~~~~~~~~~~sizzles next to bacon<br />
This is your brain next to bacon.. any questions?

Best Answer

marijuana and cocaine are different drugs with different effects.. marijuana is a depressant, cocaine is a stimulant.. the high you get with each is different.. however, i would say that cocaine is more dangerous, with potential for worse side effects and much more addictive.. so i suggest if you choose to do drugs, stick with marijuana..

Best Answer

Pot should not even be in the same discussion as cocaine, completly different drug and effects. Cocaine gives pot a bad name!

Best Answer

Well the main differentness between coke and cannabis is you don't see too many pot smokers hanging around truck stop washrooms to get some money to buy weed But you will see coke heads there. Cheers!

Best Answer

I have yet to spend my billions on blunts, but the cocaine..the cocaine sharpens the killer instinct..better, stronger, faster. Then I wake up in a cell.

Best Answer

Yep, or in the hospital because your heart blows out!

Best Answer

Cocaine is worse, they're both harmful for the average person

Best Answer

Everything in excess is harmful but seriously.. I don't think you could find a solid example of pot being harmful in moderation...

Best Answer

It impairs your cognitive function whether in short term or long term use, that's a start

Best Answer

whoa it is? why don't marijuana smokers get lung cancer or stuff like that?

Best Answer

They do, the benzopyrene content in marijuana is rather high.

Best Answer

completely different drugs, as I'm sure people have already explained. <br />
in my experience: weed is boring, coke is nice but quite underwhelming. and i like opiates.

Best Answer

Yeah, you are right, it is far less boring when you wake up in a puddle of your own puke from doing opiates!
Sorry dude, but opiates are for idiots...

Best Answer

No apologies necessary; you're quite right. they're quite poisonous.
"when you wake up"... lol

Best Answer

Totally different. Weed makes me physically I'll (or it used to -no just thinking about it make me want to hurl). Cocaine just make you want more and more every 15 minutes or so.

Best Answer

It's a totally different kind of high. Your question is like asking "Why eat hamburgers when you can eat pizza?" Because while both are in fact food and some people (like myself) can appreciate and enjoy both, hamburgers and pizza taste completely different. So if you're in the mood for burgers you eat them and if you're in the mood for pizza you eat that. <br />
The high from cocaine is really jittery, up-tempo, lots of energy which is why it was so well liked by all those disco dancers in the 1970s. They could stay up all night and dance the night away when high on coke. <br />
The high from marijuana is the opposite, a really mellow, relaxed feeling. Naturally cocaine and marijuana frequently appeal to different kinds of people who want different experiences. <br />
Having done both personally I would MUCH rather smoke pot than snort coke but to each his own.

Best Answer