I want to know how you've dealt with it. My Fiance is A Marine. I want to know what he's going through.
Ksn95 Ksn95 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I enlisted in the Army to get away from my family and had no girlfriend back then

Best Answer

believe me he is more tired than he's ever been , when lights go out there is no tossing and turning instant sleep is on you , the morning comes so fast . I was a smart *** so I was exercising while everyone else was writing letters , I had to write mine later in the (head) rest room with a flash light .

Best Answer

fortunately I was single when I served my country, but my son is now in the Marines and he is stationed over 1000 miles away, communication whether by letter, phone, or skype helps alot

Best Answer

My bf was Navy--got married at 18 when he met a hot waitress 7 years his senior near his ba<x>se. When he got shipped out--hookers were his 'distraction'--he acts like it's practically tradition.

Best Answer

I soldiered for 20 years. I got through it by talking to my wife about the good, bad and ugly. She helped me get through it by not complaining about things like red ants in the yard or the fact that the washer made too much noise.

Best Answer