what a tool

Best Answer

Right!

Best Answer

He's taken the movie makin experience a little to far.

Best Answer

Without any regard whatsoever to the fathers and husbands who didn't cause blood in first class

Best Answer

He sounds like a big mouthed idiot,

Best Answer

Indeed

Best Answer

I think it's a lot easier to say what you WOULD do than what you actually COULD do.

Best Answer

My husband sez: woulda, coulda, shoulda, these are 3 friends of mine

Best Answer

He grew up in the streets. So, I think, he could have beaten up the terrorists, if he was on that plane. back in Sept. 11, 2001.

Best Answer

Really? Don't you think at least one of the men on either of those planes grew up on the streets? They were locked in the cockpit- no one could have been a "hero" that horrible day

Best Answer

as if he knows now on how he would have acted then.<br />
Pfffft consider the source, he is an "actor"

Best Answer

vivid imagination

Best Answer

old news

Best Answer

How old- was on this am news for me-

Best Answer

couple days old i think

Best Answer

One needs to consider Mark Wahlberg's background before considering anything he says. Examining his "Marky Mark" days and why he was pretty much ostracized from the music community makes me wonder why anyone would ever print anything he says.

Best Answer

He was supposed to be on one of the planes and at the last minute changed his flight- that's where all this bullshit is borne of

Best Answer

Shouldn't that make us a little more sympathetic? No, I guess not.

Best Answer

Sigh. Just because someone has killer abs doesn't mean they have any common sense. Is he saying the people on the plane just didn't try hard enough to stop it? Or does he think he has super powers?

Best Answer

"Blood in first class"- land somewhere safely" in Manhatten!!

Best Answer

Ok fine.

Best Answer

Now Tony, if you were there- that's a whole different ketle of fish!

Best Answer

The planes that hit were NOT commercial airplanes.

Best Answer

meaning?

Best Answer

The "real" planes are showed on 9/11 landing at airports from google Earth.Was showed in the first edition of "Loose Change" till the goverment had it removed.

Best Answer