Veebz Veebz 22-25, F 19 Answers Mar 28, 2012

I'm happily married which I cannot be against it.

I also don't think everyone or anyone should get married. If they're happy being together or living together, it can't be bad either.

A marriage is a piece of paper, it is not how much you love your partner.

Best Answer

I'm for it---for those who want it. I also think children should be born within wedlock, whenever possible. That may not be a popular attitude nowadays, but I think it's still an advantage to the child.

Best Answer

Marriage: Betting someone half your **** that you'll love them forever.....?

Best Answer

haha they should put that in the dictionary

Best Answer

Sounds like a waste of money to me. I could get a good holiday for the amount it would cost, and also not have to give away half of my house 10 years down the line.

Best Answer

Me And My Friend Said For It But One Must Make Sure They Truly Love The Person.

Best Answer

am for it coz u need security and companionship and a family system to gve your children.The best part bout marriage is children.

Best Answer

I'm a person who is in favor of the concept of "Marriage" or at least, a legal union, as these modern times we seem to have wasted the spiritual meaning of Marriage. Sadly a lost part of it's beauty.

Having said that, I don't believe that "Marriage" is a guarantee to happily ever after, or assures a solid relationship, it's the people in it who can only determine that with their commitment to it. I also believe that it mustn't have to be a traditional marriage. What it is/should be is a commitment to insure some semblance of desire and want to be with a person for the rest of your lives forsaking all others and building that foundations of a family unit. This being best for all parties (children included) involved. As it is one more part of making it difficult to just walk away from responsibilities. Unfortunately our what it now, I have to be happy mentality have denounced anything that has a hard concept to it, and maintaining a good marriage is one of the hardest things to do.

Best Answer

I'm neither for nor against it. I believe it's good for some people and a horrible choice for others. I don't see myself benefiting from marriage. I value the choice my long-time boyfriend and I make to be together every single day. For some reason, that's a more valuable and honest commitment as far as I'm concerned.

Best Answer

I am all for it.

Best Answer

whys that?

Best Answer

Because I like the commitment aspect of it.My grand parents were married for 72 yrs.

Best Answer

I am not a big fan. It did not go or end well, and I am unlikely ever to even think about doing it again. However, I think that if two people know themselves well and make smart choices about whom they marry, it can be a long and excellent adventure. I was a dumb@ss.

Best Answer

If you got what it takes and are committed, sure. I'm all for it.

Best Answer

I'm for it, if you want it, for anyone who wants it

Best Answer

im all for it,how else will I get a small model of myself on a cake

Best Answer