7 years it is and 2 kids later. We have been together since we were 18 ish. Long story short lots of stress with money and me trying to help by getting a new job. But I still fight for our relationship and kiss him and hug him and call him. I feel ignored totally and like he doesn't love me anymore. When I talk to him about this he gets so mad so I stopped talking and I feel like I am stopping talking all together. I don't know how to tell him that all I want is a partner and I am stressed also but I still love him and am trying. I just don't know what else to try. I maybe he doesn't want me anymore maybe that's it. I talk to him and he just seriously doenst even look at me and he is totally ignoring me. I think I get more of a response from a text message. He seems to be thinking of something always when I talk to him. What did I do wrong? I am so lonely. I don't want to be lonely. These are the hardest feeling to express to a man also. How do you tell him?
princesskitty13 princesskitty13 31-35, F 2 Answers Jun 18 in Parenting & Family

You don't. Sorry to tell you but in his mind the relationship is over and you are nothing more than a piece of meat for his carnal desire. You would be far better off and much more happy to move on and find a man that actually cares about you.

Best Answer

married too young.. he's finally realizing it

Best Answer