mepisces mepisces 56-60, M 17 Answers Oct 14, 2011

Disagree!!!! Marriage was designed to be joyous (although not always). It’s the selfishness of one (or both) partners that makes it “unpleasant”. (and yes, marriage is to last a lifetime)

Best Answer

Perfectly said. :)

Best Answer

i found out what i was made of and this guy is a hell of a man and my wife is a hell of a woman, the institution is fine, the parts are the weak link

Best Answer

I certainly hope so--28 years and I hope it lasts until the end.

Best Answer

Yes. Its a life sentence in a blissfully happy, loving, joyful, exciting, wonderful, amazing, fantastic prison where I would NEVER request that I be put on parole.

Best Answer

Depends upon both the partners.Its just a word , who take it as a fun.But, its a life-sentence who take this word as a bond , a commitment and love.

Best Answer

Marrige is a institution but who wants to be comited to an institution for the rest of their life?

Best Answer

Its not a sentence cos you have a choice to either marry or remain single!!

Best Answer

it wasnt for me just a 5 year sentance but it was mostly great both ppl just have to be ready i think

Best Answer

Depends on who you marry. I got out of my marrage as soon as i could. (he was the worst decision ive ever made)

Best Answer

Depends entirely on who you choose to marry.

Best Answer

i think so ...

Best Answer