Hell no you're not. If it was me, I'd say either me or her, If you need to talk with her that badly after everything you have put me through already then get the fck out my life.

Best Answer

You two are partners. If it bothers you that your husband is talking to an ex-flame, he should stop out of courtesy and respect for you. He's with YOU now, not with her.

Best Answer

No, you're not overreacting, his contact with her would be totally inappropriate even if she wasn't his ex. When you're married, you don't seek out friendships with the opposite sex, it just tempts you to cheat. And if you're that concerned about it, he should stop contacting her out of respect for you and the marriage, instead of putting his wishes first.

Best Answer

No, you're NOT overeacting!<br />
I don't think I could be with someone, if I was second best.<br />
Marriage should be equal.<br />
I'm so sorry you're going through this!!!!

Best Answer

Absolutely!...key word ...he "dumped" you...that's all you need to know...now go live your real life!!!...

Best Answer

No I do not think you are overreacting, usually where there is smoke there is fire, and if I were you I would be going off on him. I wouldn't tell him if he doesn't stop then you are going to leave, because then he will find ways to hide it from you, if he isn't already. If he talks to her with you around then you know he talks to her when you are not around and that is not good. If he can't respect you and you're wishes about this then you could do alot better because there are good men out there who will love and respect you and treat you the way you should be treated. It sounds sneaky to me!

Best Answer

no your not overeacting you asked him not to socialize with her thats disrespecting you and your marriage what you should tell him the ***** or you

Best Answer

Possibly, but probably not. If he works with this person, or has some perfectly legitimate reason to regularly be in contact with her then yes, you are overreacting. If he doesn't then you aren't out of line to tell him his contact with her no matter how 'innocent' is making you uncomfortable and unhappy. If he cares about you as much as he claims (since he married you that means he is supposed to care about you above all others) he will 'cease and desist'.

Best Answer

I would give him the ultimatum !! you or her and thats it

Best Answer

When you chose him you knew that he had fallen for someone else over you. You were prepared to accept that then, and he seems to think that you are ok with letting him have the best of two worlds. So I suggest you make a meaningful gesture, such as a separation for a while, to clearly indicate to him that if he chooses to be with you, then he must invest in you and the relationship and not disrespect it.

Best Answer