so anyone out there near this situation or better yet, know can they do two fertilized eggs by 2 different men be implanted an how many do they implant not in North Am. in India we r going!!! one is caucasian other is not!?
blessolad2 blessolad2 36-40 10 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Marriage

Poor kid

Best Answer

kids!

Best Answer

even worse.

Best Answer

Having two men at the same time! Even the idea that comes to my mind is discusting...

Best Answer

Whatever floats your boat, I suppose, but don't bring children into the world to have to deal with your perversions.

Best Answer

pitter patter

Best Answer

lol been in a high school as of late i mean without a gun?

Best Answer

Oooo quick witted are we? Maybe this child you want to give birth to for some kind of selfish reason will be the kind to grow up confused and resentful that he/she isn't like the other kids - and take it out on the rest of the world. (who's your daddy?)

Best Answer

Married basically to two men, eh? Sounds like a great idea.

Best Answer

Just basically ei! ;-)

Best Answer

well u legally describe it? lol

Best Answer

Legally? XD I can't.

Best Answer

why would you marry with two people? I don't believe its called love when you love two people cause its takes so much problem for only one...

Best Answer

feel sorry for ur 1 !!

Best Answer

im only 11 so how can i have my own one?

Best Answer

And why dont you go speak to a doctor? Dont you think it would be better...

Best Answer

Avoid Dr. Frankenstein. You have 2 men. If your body is too old to get pregnant, its trying to tell you something important that you should listen to.

Best Answer

ok boss will

Best Answer

This question has to be answered by a doctor who wants to end his life in jail. Could be an electric chair though.

Best Answer

First off, I applaud your lifestyle, due my age, our last son was concieved through IVF, but as much as I would love to answer your question, I'm not sure what you're asking.

Best Answer

how many r implanted ? basically then i guess ask if half each of both men ,btw not too old other reasons pirivy to us! and thank u

Best Answer

They will take the ***** from both and mix it together and inject their ***** into your eggs, then the eggs will be placed back to see if any implant. If you wish to talk further I would be willing to assist you with more imformation.

Best Answer

Yes very much so!

Best Answer