if you were a female im sure there would be a whole lot more positive replies, prolly from the guys who are giving you a hard time.<br />
ive been in the same situation as you and we discussed it and decide to part. she is my best friend and we are both very happy because we both now have what makes us happy.

Best Answer

I've been married for 13 years. My wife stop having desired sex with me 9 years ago. Meaning that I wanted it and she just let me, Didn't realize until a few years later. We haven't had sex in 5 years. But being a guy, I can't go that long without making something happen so all I got is desires and fantasies. If there has been a fantasy by someone that I've heard or watched, I've most likely played with the idea once at least. 95% of what gets me off is in my mind and never acted on so I'd say I'm fairly open to suggestions. I have limits but won't judge anyone if I don't like the thought of it, I just say no. If you're ok with no on a subject from time to time, then maybe we could chat. Send a replay and let me know what direction you want to go with this.

Best Answer

GEEEZE.. I can't believe the smartass replies you're getting to what is basically a very simple question...!!!<br />
I sympathize with you........I am gay, so don't think you'd be interested in my fantasies, but if you are, let me know.<br />
And I don't see how others consider it 'cheating' to just discuss things online!!! guess it takes all kinds to make a world!!!<br />
and I do hope you get some decent replies instead of all this crap you've gotten so far!!!!

Best Answer

Dollyismyleader is up for anything

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Thanks for at least listening to the question with a open mind before judging me.

Best Answer

and I STILL can't get over the misunderstanding your very simple question has brought on!!! DISCUSSING fantasies has nothing to do with being unfaithful!!! ya just wonder what in the HELL people are thinking!!! so discuss away with whomever you please....it'll help you get over a rough period in your life....

Best Answer

I don't think this is that kind of website where you'd write a dating add.

Best Answer

I'm not dating. Looking for others with similar experiences to discuss.

Best Answer

Ok. Lets describe it as cheating then instead. Better?

Best Answer

The only time a person "cheats on another " is when they have a romantic thoughts and Text or touch with another that there not married to ...

Best Answer