driving driving 70+, M 5 Answers Feb 27, 2011

There is no set standard. "normal" is what pleases the individual and does not harm anyone else. Clearly, you think that one every 3-4 months is not enough and your wife does. That's a problem. You need to discuss it with her and come to an understanding about each others needs.

Best Answer

That is better than never. You must feel it isn't enough. Once a week is not bad.

Best Answer

My wife and I are both over 70. We still have sex 3-4 times per month. Up to 5 years ago we usually enjoyed sex twice a week.

Best Answer

My wife and I are both over 70. We generally have sex once a week. We both love to **** and would like it more often. Trouble is my prostate won't let me *** more often.

Best Answer

I am 67 and my lover is over 60. We are married, but not to each other. She is incredibly sexy and has an insatiable sex drive. For the last 3 years we have had more sex than in 40 years prior. We are professionals and work at the same company with flexible hours and schedules. We have sex about 6 times a week, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. Every which way, in hotel beds, in the woods, in cars - you name it. Before I met this incredible lady, it was once every 3-4 years. I am in paradise and I consider myself the luckiest man alive! By the way, I don't think married couples are capable of this - too much unclaimed baggage.

Best Answer

rock on,,,,and yes i agree

Best Answer