I'm not married, so I can think what I like. Just as long as shes not too much younger,

Best Answer

How young is too young? And why?

Best Answer

Younger than 45. Why? Any younger, then she would be young enough to be my daughter.

Best Answer

she wants the D

Best Answer

No thanks as I am not interest

Best Answer

This brought a big smile to my face , in my life i think i would go out with the girl oh for the chance lol ...bet your thinking w..k.r but please dont

Best Answer

It's me and this guy I used to work with. We get on well and have been dancing around the idea of having a drink for months. There's been some minor flirtation between us but nothing over the line. I think we're both reluctant to take it further (which is a good thing!) but that we're probably both scared that the other might want to. How can I suggest a drink without it sounding like I'm coming on to him?!

Best Answer

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I would assume it was platonic, are you in this position?

Best Answer

Best Answer

But you are coming on to him....

Best Answer

I'm not married, but I'd like to think my opinion on this wouldn't change. I'd think, "****."

Best Answer

Would depend on how she said it. Depends how she swings the conversation. but don't liste assume she is comingn to me i'm 20. Idk what the hell im doing. I wouldnt assume she is coming onto me.

Best Answer