righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 24 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Intimacy

I've given up asking my genitals to explain why some things turn it on.

Best Answer

If I were married no man would touch my wife. And again, for you age your question are deep and thought provoking. Much respect.

Best Answer

URBAN DICTIONARY:

1) A man whose wife is sleeping with other men, he may or may not have knowledge of it but when calling someone a cuckold it usually insinuates that he does.

2) In ****, it usually has to do with a white man with a small penis watching a black man with a big penis ******* a woman (almost never actually his wife, but portrayed as such for the **** flick). Many homosexuals who are too scared to admit they're gay watch it just because it has a big ****; they couldn't care less about the woman.

1) He's a cuckold... his wife is sleeping with everyone on the block.

2) That fat ****** is watching cuckold **** again. He's really making us white people look bad...

Best Answer

omg

Best Answer

The issue had to be put to rest, nes't pas?

Best Answer

not possible, I am the only male on the planet that would have her

Best Answer

Someone explained it to me, said it gave him pleasure seeing her receive pleasure. I think a few of them have bi tendencies myself, and it is safer for them to explore that under the guise of sharing the wife.

Best Answer

I don't get it either, what's the point of getting married in the bloody first place???

Best Answer

I gave mine back to the court system

Best Answer

I damn sure won't share mine

Best Answer

I think you'll find it's just the conservative christians who have this strange urge.

Best Answer

i think it's just a fetish that some of the creepers here make a lot of noise about...an excuse for closet queens in denial to talk dirty with straight men

Best Answer

For me it's the thought of him experiencing her pleasures as I have. Of her giving herself to him. The thought of him being inside of her or in her mouth asserting himself with forbidden pleasures she should share only with me.

It's been a longtime desire since I first started dating as a teen. I've just sent her to a city some 400 miles away from where I am in an attempt to get her to be with a younger man she's developed a very close friendship with through work.

Although I'd much rather witness and experience it with her it's a start, a stepping stone and very erotic fantasizing about the things he will do with her and her to him.

10/8/13

Tonight she went to dinner and had drinks with him and then went back to his place.

She texted me at 11:15PM telling me she was in the bathroom there and that when she went out she was going to be doing what I wanted which was suck his ****. She then texted me again at 12:01AM this morning telling me she was finished sucking his ****, which meant, depending on how fast things progressed on the couch, that he ****** her mouth for a good 35-40 minutes. I was so aroused that he was in her mouth that long. She said was exhausted, probably because he is rather large and that she would be sleeping in this morning since she was so tired. She slept in his bed with him last night also so idk if he left her alone or enticed her into letting him **** her too. I gave her the green light on that also. I'll get all the juicy details later today.

10/9/13

Once outside the bathroom she approached him dropped to her knees and looked up at him. He was instantly hard she said so started to undo his pants. He let out a big sigh and asked if she was sure she wanted to do this because he couldn't say no. She nodded her head and he helped her remove his pants and briefs so that he was naked from the waist down. She then kissed licked and sucked all up and down the head and shaft of his huge **** and sucked on his balls. She then pulled his erect **** down and took him into her mouth where he took control of her head guiding her on it saying it felt so good.

My wife knelt there looking up at him and down at his **** gliding back and forth under her nose. He choked her and apologized but kept plunging her throat with his thick long ****. He kept this up for like I said some 35-40 minutes according to her start stop time texts. He asked her if she wanted him to tell her when he was going to come and unable to speak she just shook her head no. He then began to moan and soon he was spurting huge ropes of *** down her throat all of which she swallowed. He released his grip on her head and told her that was the best ******* he'd ever had at which this point I guess is when she got up off her knees to go into the bathroom to text me she was finished. See he doesn't know that I know so she went in there behind closed doors to tell me and apparently she took too long because she said she had to go he was knocking

Best Answer

I think it appeals to a fairly small minority, and it might not qualify as an obsession in any case. Only time I've heard of it happening routinely is among traditional Eskimo/Inuit people. It was a cultural thing with them that had to do with hospitality traditions tied the hunting season.

Best Answer

I'm not obsessed with that....although there are a few other men's wives I wouldn't mind...

Best Answer

Nothing turns me on when I'm about to hit the wall so hard ima go thru it

BEASTMODE BISH

Best Answer

O_o

Best Answer

Yeah....sup with that?

Best Answer

i dont get they blokes. The thought of my misses being near anybody else makes my skin crawl, i get angry when guys even look at your misses

Best Answer

over protective much?

Best Answer

nae

Best Answer

I like seeing her filled up and how she reacts to it. She always comes within 2 minutes or so when properly foreplayed when she takes a thick one. She comes with me as well but it takes 10-15 minutes of banging with her finally crawling on top and grinding it out against by pubic bone. A 5 inch thin penis just cannot produce like 8 inch thick one. I came to grips with this in the late 70's. I had a girlfriend that loved me to death but was cheating on me with a old neighborhood friend who was married and had a big Johnson. In the two years we were together she did him almost once per month and yes we figured out it was when she was ovulating. A vagina knows what it wants and when it wants it.

Best Answer