OneEPGirl OneEPGirl 70+, F 16 Answers Feb 11 in Community

She thinks she is better than everyone, it's insulting to her if you choose to do something and it's not the way that she would do it, it's almost like because you make your own choice or decision that you are slating her choices, she cannot accept that anything other than "her" way of doing things is actually OK. When I first met her I used to always say "well wouldn't it be a boring world if we were all the same" to try to get the message across to her that what she was saying is NOT ok....She reguarly says things like "You wouldn't like that would you" about something that you bought or something that you are eating, that's her way of saying, "I don't like it, how on earth do you like it"

She is also a Martyr....she'll do things she really doesn't want to, in fact hates doing, just because she thinks she should or because she feels she has to (which she doesn't) but then she will complain about the fact that she had to do it.....it usually her who offers...

She is a lovely, but odd woman, she comes to her own conclusions about things that she just invented in her own head, here's some of her classic myths..

If you get bird mess on your car, if you don't wash it off immediately it erodes the paint and puts holes in the car...(lol!!)

Don't wear sunglasses while driving or even at all, as they make you blind and you cannot see properly through them....<< I kid you not, this is her idea.

She was talking about menopause, apparently don't take HRT as this ages you completely overnight, you go from looking like you are 50 to 85 just like that..

It's okay if she has a glass of wine every night, as she is older and deserves it, she has raised her kids...(her words) but if I or someone else was to do it, they would be considered an alcoholic..

Look I could be here all day, you catch my drift :D

Best Answer

she sounds very ecentric![sp],did any of her rub off on your hubby?whats his take on her?

Best Answer

he couldn't live with her, he loves her and thinks she is great but could not live there..She is lovely, in small doses.

Best Answer

This is really very sad. I feel you. Sorry that you have to put up with that.

Best Answer

Batshit crazy psycho woman.

Best Answer

We prefer the term "people who are married".

Best Answer

Prey tell me what difference does it make? lol

Best Answer

Haaaaaaaaaaaaate.

Best Answer

Mine was wonderful, did not interfere and was the center of the family. She regarded me as one of her daughters. When she died, we all felt lost without her

Best Answer

do I have to be married ?Her mom was great .Any one that can accept a me has got my respect:-) I got along with her better than my own mom.

Best Answer

My sis loves hers... Thought I'm pretty sure if my sis and her hubby were fighting she wouldn't stand behind her sun... Unless he's truly right...

Best Answer

Best Answer

I have never met her.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

She was opposite of the stereotype mothers in law. Very kind person.

Best Answer

oh yes the outlaw yeah if I dont see her Im happy :)

Best Answer

I don't like her, keeping my distance

Best Answer

She was a wonderful lady.

Best Answer

annoying

Best Answer