I had a fair number of women but there are a couple of girls I could have had that I wish I made a move on. <br />
My wife was pretty inexperienced when we met and says if she could do it over she would have tried a bit more

Best Answer

(i'm divorced) but I don't think anyone should marry first person they were ever with. Most will regret it later especially if spouse cheats on them.

Best Answer

I'm not married yet but I might as well be...ive only been with 1 man he was my first kiss, first boyfriend, first everything and we've been together for 4 going on 5 years heading towards marriage and I can honestly say that I do question it sometimes...

Best Answer

nope. I like that I'm clean. :] It feels nice to know that my husband and 1st fiancee were the only ones.

Best Answer

Sometimes I do.

Best Answer

before. and sometimes after.

Best Answer

No not really.

Best Answer

I slept with 5 guys before I married, the last being my sweet, darling husband. I'm comfortable with that. Sometimes I do wish I'd started a little earlier.

Best Answer

Sometimes, but I am fine with my history just as it is.

Best Answer

I wish I had slept with more people all of the time. I "fooled around" with one ex-boyfriend, but we never slept together. At the time, I took the stance of, "He wouldn't stick around if the worst happened...so no." I do think that was a good decision. But only 4 months later, I was dating my husband. He had one previous partner. We were both late bloomers. It is a frequent regret of mine that I didn't just go and have fun. But then again, I have a lot of self-confidence issues, especially with my body. Men have never really been interested in me, basically had to beg for the scraps that I received. But...had I tried more and maybe put myself out there more, maybe I would have met more guys. Hard to say.<br />
We've talked about polyamory, and while the thought of him with someone else doesn't bother me, he is quite jealous at the thought of involving another man. So, I'm probably done with sexual partners for life. It is a depressing thought sometimes.

Best Answer