I want to be the sub and tech my husband to be the Dominant, but have no clue how to begin
treblej117 treblej117 36-40 10 Answers Mar 26, 2011

I agree with fairwinds if your husband was Dominant he would know it all ready. If you just want to be tied up and spanked thats just a sex game your husband does not have to be Dominant just willing to play along.

Best Answer

I agree with loralei3000. You can't just made someone to become a Dom. (as well as sub) You just know it.
Sad right, when hot and sensual relation can't go together with the one that you have your heart with

Best Answer

I totally agree with Lorralie3000, it is a dance, not a friggin tie her to post contest....

Best Answer

You can't teach a man to be dominant. He is or he isn't. You can learn the piano, but to absorb the music requires emotions given to you from birth.<br />
tom

Best Answer

Do some research on the subject, it can be fun and sexual, but be sure you do your research first. There is plent online ideas to get started on it, it can fun, but you have to be careful all at the same time.You don't want either of you getting hurt in the game of Dom/sub, so please do your research.And yes you can get hurt if it is not done correctly.

Best Answer

First, you must go shopping for S&M gear. Once the packages arrive, instinct will kick in.

Best Answer

Join alt.com and find a Dom to teach you.

Best Answer

I too am looking to start a BDSM relationship with my husband.We do however have a young son and my mother in law lives with us.Our privacy is limited.I want it to be more then sexual too,like NOT just in the bedroom.I did make a list of some things for him that I want.Also we don't see each other a lot,he works third shift like 6-7 days a week atm.I hope that ends soon.Any information would be greatly appreciated.Thanks for reading/responding.

Best Answer

Talk to him first, Do you perchance know any Dominant Men who have been active in the lifestyle? Dominance can be learned it is the entire reason we keep Mentors around. Every Dominant I have known ad spoken with at our secret Dominant meeting's agrees with how I knew I was a Dom. We just knew it even at a young age.<br />
Bryan

Best Answer