zhaonina zhaonina 18-21, F 18 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Education

In transportation, trucking, railroads, etc....

There is lots of math, counting items, what to carry in weight to carry it, weight distribution to what cargo area that being loaded. There is, about no time that I do not use math except when I sleep. All the other answers above are true too.

People are not the only animals that uses math in living, any animal that thinks uses it too, dogs, monkeys, apes, mostly mammals etc...

Best Answer

When one wakes up in the morning, time is based upon math, the construction of your clothes and everything around you use math measurements, the weight of the food and volume of the water or juice you consume use math standards. Knowing math keeps you from being ripped off when you use money, purchase carpet by the sq.ft or sq.yd., Using math measurements, houses, cars, roads, buildings, bridges, boats, ships are build strong enough to endure heavy use without over utilization of materials.

If you have poor math skills you will get ripped off in life.

Best Answer

I know this one. one plus one equals two, two plus two equals four and it's important that I remember that four pints is my limit without using a tray.

Best Answer

Knowing which is the better deal when you shop

If you have to alter a recipe amount to serve either more people or fewer people

If you're trying to build something from scratch

If you're trying to make an unofficial "blue print" for something

To plan and track your personal budget

To figure your gas mileage

Best Answer

When this guy went for a job as an accountant he was asked what 3+3 came to.

His answer...............What would you like it to be..............He got the job.....lol

Best Answer

sure. calculating time a person took in covering distance from his place to his destination. counting money you have, setting time to study or to do other things and etc.....

Best Answer

construction work and building requires alot of math

Best Answer

I figured out how much the government takes out of my taxes.

Best Answer

Figuring out how much to shave off if an item says x percent off the listed price.

Best Answer

Extremely might be a little overstated. But terribly? Possibly :)

Best Answer

1+1+1 is three

Best Answer

You are using the internet and EP.

Best Answer

yep handling money is one example

Best Answer

being careful with cash that no one rips you off , well that's all i got

Best Answer

**** maths

Best Answer