If you respond please include reasons why I could consider you and your price ;)
Kat47 Kat47 46-50, F 125 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Singledom

Although I am athletically built, I am very gentle, and I truthfully will treat you with absolute respect. I would love to hold your warm soft body pressed against mine. I can be the lover you never had.

I know that all women are beautiful creators. :-)

with respect, and passion

Best Answer

What kind of night are you interested in? Blind folded, strong hands massaging your shoulders and down your arms...soft lips kissing their way up your neck to bite your ear and whisper into it...or being bent over for being a naughty girl have your hair pulled and be spanked..with very different things being whispered in your ear :) I can accommodate either as an opener with creative options to add into the mix.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Why not, it's Friday night.

Best Answer

hello

Best Answer

i'm interested

Best Answer

you're kinda young you think?

Best Answer

yeah but i'm still old enough

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Hi there! :)

Haha, you have had some VERY immature responses to your post...

Welcome from Male Escort Leo, in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia!

I love to make it my specialty to provide wonderful women like you with fun nature companionship, and a time to remember :)

My website is www.pleasureforyou.net

I love to please, and would love to hear from any women who are searching for a genuine quality male escort :)

www.pleasureforyou.net

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Wassup im interesting

Best Answer

i am really intrested for male escurt coz i am young hard and good looking person and i can give any thing to what even not they esxpect like good friendly enviroment and boyfriend experience pls contact on 07934587598

Best Answer

Because i have an innocent look on my face and i am social. Also my price is negotiable to the least i can be persuaded to.

Best Answer

hey i m 25 n still virgin wanna loose it wid mature woman in her 40s as i m earning enough 4 myself i wont charge u anything

Best Answer

yes i am interested my no 9035567420

Best Answer

the replies you got for your question are quite funny, clearly no understanding of a mature woman's desire.

did you ?

Best Answer

I am 27 year old, and I truthfully will treat you with absolute respect. I would love to hold your warm soft body pressed against mine. I can be the lover you never had.

I will do whatever women wants for sex. Rs2000.00 for 3 Hrs.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Very much intrested

Best Answer

Yaa am interested I wil make them satisfied with no Complaint s

Best Answer

Im availiable

Best Answer

yes i m very interested pls provide some work fast

Best Answer

Are you ready for a night you will never forget

Best Answer

yes i agreee

Best Answer