I am 22 :)
MyLifeJourney3 MyLifeJourney3 22-25, M 8 Answers Apr 15 in Community

40

Best Answer

57

Best Answer

You look 45!

Best Answer

I am 60.

Best Answer

You look 40!

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

37

Best Answer

Your biological clock is ticking!

Best Answer

31

Best Answer

How is your life going?

Best Answer

My life? It's going. **** gets real when you get into your 30s, though. I'm dealing with a sick 58 year old father awaiting a heart transplant (who was always previously healthy as a horse) and I found out yesterday that my life long best friend, who is 32, was diagnosed with breast cancer. She has two very small children... always been a healthy person also. Life in your 20s... you are invincible... you surpass that and life smacks you in the face.

Best Answer

I am sorry miss. Thank you for your honesty. You just got to be there for your father and your best friend. They need you now just like you need them :)

Best Answer

TY, dear. You are very kind. Enjoy life and never let it pass you by. Make sure you tell the people you love how you feel and keep them close.

Best Answer

:)

Yes I will do. Have you found love yet?

Best Answer

Yes, I am married... married for 3 years, together for 5 years. And I am very glad I have her.. I don't know where I would be now if it weren't for her. She's my rock.

Best Answer

;)

Congratulations! Good stuff!
Who cares about men! Haha
How did you two meet?

Best Answer

LOL, been a lesbian since I can remember.. I have many male friends. :) We met through a mutual friend, actually.

Best Answer

Don't give up and be loyal and stay married and be there for your father and best friend :)

Best Answer

Thank you. I won't give up. I value my marriage very much. :) I hope you have a lovely rest of the week. :)

Best Answer