markjameson2008 markjameson2008 36-40 7 Answers Feb 21 in Community

well duh .... Welcome to reality

Best Answer

u are one of those idiots that believed the media lies. but u deny it now dont u? prove us u did not believe and follow their lies

Best Answer

No kidding? You just caught on to that? Amazing.

Best Answer

hhhahaha ueah stupid hupocrite, but u ve been fighting the sustem for uears now right? i am 1000% sure u are a total puppet and repeated of what the media saus but it does not suit u now to admit it and u act like u are a rebel supposedlu. what matters is who u are in real life

Best Answer

Is this a reply or a confession?
Are you admitting what you see in yourself, or just trying to toss the attention to the other side of the room?
The original statement sound filled with shock and surprise as though it may be a new discovery.
The response sounds more like shock that someone, many, may have beaten you to the conclusion long ago. Like in the 1960's.
Old news is no news, and the fact that it appears you feel a responsibility for some type of invention here is humorous.
Pointing out the obvious is just another way of asking a question you already know the answer to. Which serves neither party involved.
So truly who is being hypocritical here?
If it is me, then so be it.

Best Answer

what u answered on the top has no logic

Best Answer

It does not surprise me, that this is your reply.
An honest answer has no value to those only interested in their own ideas. Truthful opinions have no weight for those who need to feel superior by yelling loudly that others could never understand the intelligence of a statement quite like the one, that created this debate.
Some do not spell well. A few do not present cohesive arguments. Many deny that others may observe and understand. A percentage eliminate contradictory statements by subtracting the importance of the person offering it. Often people can be offensive in their verbiage and presentation.
Our logic or lack of it, as debaters and observers is always subject to suspicion and we all need to be willing to recognize that. We have to accept that we may not be objective when it comes to our interpretations.
I am aware of these possibilities. So I off understanding when hearing other opinions. As I am sure you are.
Only a hypocrite would deny that they might be wrong and another may have a point that is worth some consideration.
All of that said I accept your opinion of my previous answer and will try to be more concise, detailed, in my future responses when offering my views to others here on EP.
So thanks for you time and consideration.
I appreciate the interest you've shown.

Best Answer

I never embraced the media, because the media is bias and out for sensationalism.

Best Answer

What is maybe you should put it in the form of a question?

Best Answer

More so the past 6 years.

Best Answer