IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 12 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Community

Better to be naive and disappointed occasionally than be cynical and miss the opportunities that interactions can bring. We are, after all, social beings.

Best Answer

It is amazing, sometimes. So much effort with so little return. I can't imagine being a miserable jerk is that much fun.

Best Answer

They are insecure and unhappy that's why they wanna bring everybody down to their sad low levels..

Best Answer

Peace of mind is a luxury, many people are confused and angry.

Best Answer

Its kindov s’not there fault, its their nature habituate? Prolly so…

nutten amazes me so much...♥(-}{-)♥

Best Answer

The Sad Thing about life is that you're always going to encounter an over abundance of a$$holes and not enough cool people because in my 49 years thats the way things roll. I'm hardly being a cunic or a pessimist when I say this.

Best Answer

*cynic. lol

Best Answer

Agreed. Not naive, by any means. Idealistic, maybe, but that is our right, is it not?

*shaka*

Best Answer

I try really hard not to be mean with someone but when they get to that point where they don't stop after I've asked them to 3 or 4 times, I start getting irritated. I don't mind helping people but when I can't help them and the continue to ask me questions, I just get to that point where I'm like " uggh....shut up.."

Best Answer