not all guy's are like that i never hit a lady even after they hit me kicked me and punched me

Best Answer

You may be correct. The fear to find someone like him has to be overwhelming. I will say, not all guys are like him, but there is nothing on the outside that tells you which is which. I wish all men would stop abusing women...it does give all of us nice guys a bad rap.

Best Answer

I think your fear is very understandable but it's sad that you are missing out on so much. The love a sweet and gentile guy would make you feel warm and protected. Not all guys are bad and I can see you know this.

Seek help from a professional if you can to help you come to terms with the abuse of your mother

Just be open if you can with new guys you meet.

A decent and kind guy if he loves you, will have the patience to understand your fears and help you overcome them

Hang in there lady and I sure hope you can feel love and be loved someday. You deserve it, it worth facing your fears for and there's no shame in getting help.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

I know how you feel...I am kinda the same way. I am afraid to trust & love again too.

Best Answer

I'm sorry that happened to you.

Best Answer

Our parents set a lifelong example to us of what to expect from relationships and the world. If your feelings about your father are preventing you from living a happy life and having healthy relationships, you might seriously want to consider getting into counseling. Nothing wrong with admitting you need help.

Best Answer