I'm overly dramatic and i have some trust issues with him he's been nice to me so far and respectful and i just keep bitching about things over and over because i'm still hurt and feeling bitter and it's causing me to literally want to scream andn punch him, we have gotten into physical fights because i wont shut up it's been going on for a while and i know i need counceling to get over the pain he has done to me, and i know i am causing him pain because he's trying his best **** ):: he's giving me the cold shoulder i'm scared ;/ i apologized to him try to make up and i love him dearly damit and i feel like i am ruining it when i don't even mean to my anger is like overflowing to the point where i can't even keep my mouth shut!!!
Soups Soups 18-21, F 3 Answers Feb 3 in Community

seek professional help..

Best Answer

if you r bitter and he did you wrong once, hell keep doing it you cannot trust him so leave him and its okay to gripe a lot everybody does that

Best Answer

yes but he was being immature than, he is trying his best to please me and every second of the day i keep brining up past ****, when i shoukd be getting over it, but i'm causing him to turn away because i mean i amm doing bad, i was working with him and his mom and at work i kept bitching and arguinng and i am becoming so bitter and i don't meann to but he comes out looking good ;/ we both love each other and i know he's a guy and we both do the most but i ahte getting the cold shoulder, when he feels like a mature adult and give me the cold shoulder like he does no wrong, see here i go bitchinggggg ;////

Best Answer

its okay to be emotional in fact sometimes that's your gut instinct telling you to protect yourself and peoples' general nature does not change on a dime he will like he was before again. if you are having trouble at work be assertive if you are not doing anything wrong

Best Answer

Sounds like you need a confessional. Not Q&A. You already see the issue.

Best Answer