ibubblezx3 ibubblezx3 13-15 11 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If you aren't sure about it .. it's not the right time. <br />
You're very young ... probably too young to be dating. Just enjoy being friends ... don't rush it.

Best Answer

You've been dating for 2 months and you haven't kissed?<br />
What year is this?

Best Answer

Wellthats pretty simulare with me and my boyfreind to.I am really shy and dream about being brave and kissing him.But whe i see him, i freak out. Tomarrow we are suppose to hang out,and tonight i bet i will have a dream about kissing him and will not tomarrow. Just go with your gut, what does your gut say? Go for it, or wait for it? Never no until you try! Good luck.

Best Answer

He'll probably be thrilled by the gesture and fail to notice and issues with technique

Best Answer

Boys love it when the girl takes control! why dont you ask him "Can I kiss you?"-he's probably been too scared to ask you himself!

Best Answer

Don't worry about it and don't rush it. If you rush it, it will feel forced. Just wait for the moment to happen.

Best Answer

Don't think about it ,just do it or you'll never over come it

Best Answer

By this point forget about the kissing and go for the big one.

Best Answer

Keep things slow... Plus the very beginning of a relationship is the best... With the crushing and flirting and infatuation. Make it last as long as possible. Because when the crushing, flirting and infatuation is gone... usually the relationship also leaves..

Best Answer