Everyone knows he's crazy over me by the way he talks about me, and no matter what he never breaks up with me or cheats on me. He tells everyone he wants to marry me one day, and he's 18, not a little kid.
Splashstorm Splashstorm 18-21 7 Answers Jun 18, 2011

i know it sounds dumb but he may not be able talk to you. i dont know how to talk to my gf when shes around me because i fumble my words and say things that i dont mean or that accidently upset her so i slowly talk less and less. away from her i can talk to my friends day and night about her and all...but in the end you will just have to talk to him and dont pressure too hard

Best Answer

Sit down and have a talk with him. Only he knows why be speaks about you and not to you. Quite honestly, if he can't talk TO you, I don't think it's such a good thing to be with him. Friendship is probably the most important ba<x>se in a relationship and one of the factors of it is communication. =]

Best Answer

He has told you once, and feels that was enough.

Best Answer

If he dosen't talk to you, but talks 'about' you, you should have dumped him before the first month went by. But since you obviously didn't ( for whatever reason ), after 5 years don't expect him to change, he's not going to. As to the "Why" part of your question, would you believe he's probably an insensitive moron who dosen't really care how 'you' feel, it's all about 'him'.

Best Answer

If his 18 it is doubtful he wants to marry you right now; and most boys that age are not trully thinking of marriage in their short term future.. Enjoy being young, have fun w your bf, but don't try to rush into adult relationships like marriage.

Best Answer