Well here's the thing me and my boyfriend were on FaceTime 2 days ago and he had like an attitude or something.I asked him if something was wrong and he told me he had a lot on his mind. I asked what was on his mind and he said he'd rather not talk about it. Then I asked why and he said he didn't feel comfortable talking about it with me. But I don't understand that because if there's anything wrong with me he gets mad if I don't tell him. He was just rude to me.Then he hung up on FaceTime and texted me saying he need sometime alone with himself& God. Then he calls me the next morning like everything is all good& says I love you blah blah and didn't even say he was sorry. Then he texted me later on and said “what are you doing my love?" I texted him back an hour later and he got mad about that and I said I wouldn't go there if I was you remember last night Mr. Cruel. Then he just said"ok.”& I texted back still being upset and he said “ttyl I called him bipolar&he called me child
TheSparksFly TheSparksFly 18-21 9 Answers May 31, 2012

Sit in front of him n ********** he'll soon b sayin sorry huni7!

Best Answer

Hmmm...."Grow up" i think is a bit harsh..Even so-called 'grown-ups' have similar struggles..To me he sounds too inconsiderate..You sound balanced and fair.<br />
I think its time for an upgrade..<br />
I know its tough to move on,.but in the long run,.you will be way better for it.<br />
You deserve better and there is better out there..So take the chance and free yourself from this manipulator that is unpredictable and selfish.

Best Answer

Thanks! Makes perfect sense

Best Answer

Cool...

Best Answer

Too long didn't read. Just talk to him.

Best Answer

and the question....was?

Best Answer

Me and my boyfriend haven't talked in two days. But I don't want to be the one to give in.( What should I do?)

Best Answer

dont give in...you got the ***** , you got the control thats the way it is , learn how to use it....

Best Answer

Hehe, thanks! I won't (;

Best Answer

Why don't you want to "give in". An important thing in a relationship is mutual generosity. Sometimes you have to be the one to "give in" and take a hit to your pride and try to make things better. Like you said, he had a lot of things on his mind. You don't know what he is going through. Unlike other people telling you to "leave him" and that you deserve better, I don't think you should do that. They have no idea the perspective of the other person. Don't be so rash in your decisions. Think it over :]

Best Answer

Write him a letter, set your feelings on paper. Explain how you think about the situation, explain what he did wrong from your point of view. But don't be too harsh on him, otherwise he might leave you. Make sure you want to come to an understanding.<br />
Believe me, writing a letter is in such a case far better than talking in person. When talking in person, it constantly changes who's talking and therefor you can't make your point clear without being interrupted by him. By writing a letter, it's just you talking and him reading and he can make up his mind afterwards instead of inbetween.

Best Answer

you just need to give in and not to be soo hard girl..................go on just talk to him, it's not a game it's a relationship!!

Best Answer

Move one.

Best Answer

On*

Best Answer

Grow up. That is what you should do. Grow up and move on.

Best Answer