Im also a good friend with my ex, if you feel comfortable telling him that you are sooo comfortable with him and the thought of you two togeather apeals to you, i assume or you wouldnt be pondering the option. And a great open friendship iss an awesome ba<x>se to love. but you need to know how he feels so you aren't leading yourself on. And if your friendship is strong it should handle the awkwardness, he will understand if you explain how you feel. Sometimes ex's are like an old shoe really comfortable and easy , but not necessarily healthy, and generally lacking in support. <br />
Or you never would have put those shoes aside in the first place. (not to mention they get old, wrinkled and faded, not so good for taking out in public) But at the end of te day the answer is inside you, listen to the quietist voice inside you, the one in the background when you think about getting back with him, any niggles of doubt?, if in doubt, don't.

Best Answer

Well, as it is often said; "What God has brought together, let no man pull apart!" When we meet our "soul mate" it's supposed to be FOREVER and both should ALWAYS try to work at staying together, NO MATTER WHAT!! There is NOT anything under the sun that is remotely stronger than, "TRUE LOVE"!!

Best Answer

my ex is my best friend. Actually we are still married but have not lived with or acted as husband and wife in years. Could it turn into something else again.....nah cuz if it had that potential we wouldn't be as close as we are. We wouldnt be able to share some of the things we share when we talk. We remained married simply because it prevents us both from making that mistake ever again. Could yours turn into something more? Only if it's what you BOTH want.

Best Answer

First of all it's good that you remained friends, i think it means you have a lot in common, It may turn into a relationship, you're at a good start. if that's what you want?

Best Answer

I have the same type of relationship with my ex husband. I could never go back to what was. It depends on the individuals though. Why not ask him? Sounds as if you are interested in getting back together with him.

Best Answer

Lucky you!

Best Answer

yeah, i always ended up hating my ex lol

Best Answer